THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 3, 2008

2 Weeks, No posts??? Why???

Hey there everyone! Thanks for letting me know about my links not working and that I haven't posted a new wedding in over 2 weeks....the truth is, wedding season has peaked and I've been busier than ever!! I will do my best to keep this up to date - so here are the weddings you have been waiting for.
Click on the date and name to go to the Kodak Album....
Also, the link to all my albums is here - so you can bookmark it and look it up any time... Cheers to you!!!
-Meredith-
7.18.08 Kate & Sean
7.20.08 Janelle & Evan
7.25.08 Jerry & Patty - Retirement Party
8.1.08 Carolee & David

Thank you for checking out my blog!!!!!

1 comments:

CJ said...

HI Meredith,
The link on your blog for our wedding doesn't work. We get an error message. We'd love to see the pics you took so if there's another venue to see them, please let us know.
Thanks,
Carolee & David